Floriani Color Keep Topping
Experience our new Color Keep Topping in all 5 colors!
Black, White, Gray, Rose, Yellow
Instructions for Use:
- Match the Color Keep Topping to the primary thread.
- Hoop stabilized fabric and place the embroidery frame on the machine.
- Complete any movement of the hoop by centering the embroidery design.
- Place one generous piece of Color-Keep Topping over the area that will be stitched.
Tip - Secure the corners of the topping with RNK Embroidery Perfection Tape!
- Stitch the design.
- Remove the remainder of the Color-Keep Topping by gently tearing it away from the perforated edges.
*If any pieces or remnants do not come away from the embroidery (satin stitch lettering for example), use the tip of our RNK Heat Craft Tool to melt the topping away.
** Note – Multiple colors of Floriani Color-Keep Topping can be used throughout the design. Simply place the topping on the surface of the fabric during each color sequence and completely remove once that color is done stitching.
Use and Care:
Launder items in cool or warm water and low drying temperature. Do not Iron.